Friday, June 12, 2009

Getting The Ball Rolling

Well here I am writing my very first blog post, ever. I will be sharing my ideas, practices and discoveries about reducing stress, relating to people, being happy, and overcoming obstacles of all kinds. I am inviting you to submit your questions, issues and insights for discussion.

Since I was a very young girl, people walked up to me and revealed things about their lives and their difficulties, their secret hopes and sometimes even their deepest fears. As I grew up, my life's work naturally focused on the mysteries of human nature. I wanted to know what made some people in a terrible situation become strong, while others fell apart. What I know is that we human beings are far stronger and far more powerful than most of us realize, more than many of us even WANT to know, because with that realization comes responsibility. When we know that we are in charge of our lifes, we have to stop pretending that we are victims of circumstance, of fate, and of our parents. The good news is, that we are then truly free to be who we are, as we are- without any need to explain, defend or justify how we think and feel. The older I get, the more I relax about life and whatever it may bring. What about you?

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! I look forward to following this new venture. -- Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawd have mercy, my therapist and friend done went and created a blog about realizing one's own truth.
    Well, another fine mess you helping us get out of. I love you Raven. Ya da fearless Destress Wizard Queen. So I going to check this blog out and see how much tough luv you got for us.
    Ya helped save me life.
    Gone try and catch the next intent workshop. Some BS just showed up.
    Cuse the ebonics but i just being meself

    Later tiba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy "tiba I love you back! I will do my best to stir the pot and ruffle feathers and shake things up! Lookinf forward to Having 10 weeks of you in the Intent Group...

    ReplyDelete